To access the written information on this website in spoken format in either English or an alternative language please cut and paste into translate and speak by following the hyperlink below.
- Jeans for Genes Day - Update
Well done - we raised £218.30. Thank you to everyone who participated
- Public Health England - Information letter on Flu and Scarlet Fever
Information available under Parent Tab/Newsletter
- Check Out Gifted and Talented Sports News under PE Tab
Photos and Info available under PE tab
- Sports Gold Award for Greenmeadow Primary School
For full report refer to the curriculum tab, then go to PE where this information can be located.
- Election of Parent Governors
Form for Election of new Parent Governors
Latest School Events
- Census Day - Tastes of America Menu - See menu below06Oct2016
@ Greenmeadow Primary School
Tastes of America - Census Day Menu
- Literacy and Numeracy Information Evening for Reception06Oct2016
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm @ Greenmeadow Primary School
Reception children information evening
- Last Swimming Lesson for the Term18Oct2016
@ Oasis Leisure Centre
- National Poetry Day - Performances20Oct2016
@ Greenmeadow Primary School - Hall
Poetry and song recital KS2 : 9.30am - Parents Welcome KS1/Foundation : 11am - Parents Welcome
- Anti-bullying Interest group20Oct2016
3:35 pm - 4:00 pm @ Greenmeadow Primary School
Anti-bullying interest group
Five new pieces will be uploaded every week, so please keep coming back. Friends and family can read the children's work without registering, but if they register (for free), they can post comments. All comments are moderated before appearing on the site. Comments on children's work can be a huge motivation, so please let them know what you think!
STAR OF THE WEEK : Jahbari Simpson, Alfie Harper, Riley Cox, Seren Robinson, Miller Kuklinski, Marcel Stasiak, Maddie Hall, Carol-Ann Sly, Zachary Fruin, Brianna Dix and Oscar Saunders.