We believe that children should take pride in their appearance, as well as the work they produce and their behaviour whilst at school. The governors have agreed on a school uniform based around a scheme of green, white and grey. These items can be purchased from many supermarkets and clothes retailers. We also often have a wide selection of second hand uniform which can be purchased via the school office.
Children should have appropriate hairstyles for the school day.
An expanded list of clothing and colours is given below for your guidance:
- Black or grey school trousers / shorts / skirts / pinafores (no leggings or jeans)
- Jade jumper / sweatshirt / cardigan - plain school style or with the school logo
- White polo shirt / shirt / blouse
- Black school shoes (no trainers or open-toed sandals)
Optional summer uniform
- Green and white stripe / checked dress
- Black PE shorts and white t-shirt
- Black plimsolls for indoor PE
- Outdoor kit - as above plus warm tracksuit
- Trainers for on the field
- For swimming, guidance is taken from our swimming provider. Long hair should be tied back with a bobble or a swimming cap should be worn. Verrucae socks should be worn if necessary. No goggles please without permission
PE kit should be kept at school all week as lessons can be changed e.g. due to weather
Please ensure that all clothing is labelled (including shoes). Thanks for your support with this.
School uniform with a logo is available to purchase from;
Unit 6 Axis Business Centre
Westmead Industrial Estate
The wearing of tops with logos is optional