Ethos & Vision
At Greenmeadow Primary School, we believe that every individual matters. Together as a school we have developed the ethos and vision that we:
We aim to realise the best a child can do, providing opportunities wherever possible for children to discover their strengths and achieve their potential. Children’s successes are celebrated and they are supported to continually improve. We encourage children to become independent learners with the confidence and enthusiasm to surprise themselves with what they can achieve. Everyone at our school is committed to building a supportive environment where respect runs through our core values, and kindness, trust and loyalty are shown. In our school it is our expectation that we will all be respectful, reflective and contribute positively to our society. We endeavour to work together to achieve the best possible education for all, so that individuals can maximise their personal attributes and achievements and enjoyment.
Our school community includes Children, Parents, School Staff and Governors and working colleagues. The values that our school community sees as being important in school and life are based on respect. Respect runs through the core of all we do.
- To participate in building and supporting an atmosphere where respect, kindness, trust and loyalty are shown.
- To create a ‘Can Do/High Expectations’ culture where everyone is given equal opportunities to develop themselves.
- To continue to develop a supportive environment, where all children and staff are actively involved and take responsibility for the process of their learning.
- To continue to foster a positive partnership with parents, carers and the community.
- To provide the opportunity for everyone to develop the knowledge, skills and attributes required to contribute as healthy positive citizens whilst taking responsibility for themselves, the school and the wider environment.
Our School Rules
We will learn as well as we can and help others to learn.
We will take care of property.
We will listen respectfully.
We will follow instructions carefully and ask questions if we need help.
Kind words, kind hands, kind feet.