Greenmeadow Primary school has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, inspiring teacher, in either KS1 or KS2, to join our supportive, motivated staff on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave. Applications are welcome from NQTs and more experienced staff.
We are looking for an individual who:
- is an excellent classroom practitioner with high standards and expectations of themselves and the children in our school
- has the ability to bring learning alive through engaging, first-hand experiences as a part of well-planned units of work
- promotes parental involvement and community engagement
- works well within teams
- has a good sense of humour and a readiness to engage in all aspects of primary school life.
What we offer:
- a school committed to developing each child as an individual to their full potential
- happy children who are eager to learn
- a commitment to quality professional development for all
- the opportunity to join a forward-thinking, supportive and caring team.
Visits to the school prior to interview would be warmly welcomed – please phone the school office for an appointment. Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be contacted shortly after the closing date. Closing date: 17th May 2019 at Noon
Greenmeadow Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory references, a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and proof of the right to work in the UK.